Monday, June 11, 2012

MTV Wrapup!

The MTV Movie Awards have come and gone, and so did the GBK Production Gift Lounge that took place two days prior!! Let's see who stopped by!







Darcy Rose Byrnes from "Desperate Housewives", Farrah Abraham from MTV's "Teen Mom, Gerald Espinosa of Fanny Pak from "America's Best Dance Crew", and Stevie Ryan from VH1's "The World of Stevie" all rocked my Ethnic Cuff Bracelets!!
And Tami Roman sent me a Tweet about my luxury beaded ring!

Once again, thank you to The Artisan Group and GBK Productions for this wonderful opportunity!



4 comments:

  1. lovely..its lovely collection. I am enjoying reading your post. Your jewelry collection is too good..Thanks for sharing. I would love to buy some pieces for myself.
    Fine Jewelry New York

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos from the MTV Movie Awards GBK Lounge! Those cuffs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cuffs! Amazing photos too!

    ReplyDelete