Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preparing For The Golden Globes and Oscars...Decisions, Decisions...

No, I'm not attending...lol...but I do need to prepare 100 pieces of jewelry for each awards show, plus 10 pieces for the press. That's 240 pieces of jewelry. Handmade. By me. Oh Gosh.

I would love to make one of my more elaborate pieces, and make different pieces for each show, but let's face it...it's easier for me to work assembly line style if I make the same piece for both. Time is of the essence, but I still want to put forth my best effort!

I decided to make earrings...so in reality, that's 480 pieces of jewelry! (But who's counting?)

I've had a couple of different styles of earring cards designed for me in the past, but I don't want to use them.  I've outgrown them, and I want to design my own, and make them myself. I really want this to say handmade. Handmade, not amateur though.

This is what I came up with...and I'm sticking with it!
Yes, I signed all 240 of them:)  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment