Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Earth Day 2013 Celebrity Gifting!




Earth Day is on April 22, and a reminder to do everything in our power to save our planet from the scourge of pollution, global warming, and other threats. I am a huge fan of recycling and repurposing, and so when I was given the opportunity to participate in The Artisan Group’s Earth Day Gift bag, I jumped at it!!





Eco-friendly celebrities such as Hayden Panettiere, Ginnifer Goodwin, Edward Norton, Adrian Grenier, Kate Bosworth, Pink, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rachel McAdams, Emily VanCamp, Woody Harrelson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Daryl Hannah, Malin Ackerman, Ted Danson, Orlando Bloom, Jake Gyllenhaal, Josh Hartnett, Sting, Barbra Streisand, Alicia Silverstone, Courtney Cox, Cameron Diaz, Sheryl Crow, Mark Ruffalo, and Natalie Portman  will be the recipients of a bag full of “green” gifts, including mine! This year I am including my “India Cuff Bracelet”, made of repurposed silk Sari fabric.



Even though these cuffs are labor intensive, I love the fact that I am recycling fabrics that would otherwise have not been used!
Today, I’m rocking my Earth Day cuff bracelet myself!!




5 comments: