Saturday, July 30, 2011

School Supplies Are Out Already?

I can't believe I see back to school displays everywhere I go these days!  I was just scraping ice off my roof!  Is it just me?  What's next?  Christmas sales next week?  I'm just not ready. Maybe I'm too slow...or maybe I'm getting old. I like to live in the present...

It's even harder to focus on those things yet when I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to make for these award shows!  I'm working on prototypes day and night and I don't like any of them!! I've already ordered packaging, which I don't know is dumb, because I don't know what I'm making yet, or smart, because alot of the ones I'm interested in are out of stock!  By the way, if any jewelry artists need a place to find great jewelry packaging and wrapping paper,  go to www.nashvillewraps.com. Awesome site!

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress the next time I come up for air! Now I have to go buy school supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment