Saturday, July 16, 2011

Someone Pinch Me! The Oscars and The Golden Globes!

You guys know that in addition to LexiBeads, I also own Alexis Studio Design LLC, where I sell my handmade jewelry creations. Well, guess what? One of my pieces will be in the goody bags given to the celebrities at the 2012 Golden Globes, and the 2012 Academy Awards! Someone pinch me!

I started ASD in 2006, and I gave you it's history in my first post, but it's only recently that I've started networking like a crazy woman, and that led to this opportunity. I don't know what exactly will come of this, but I hope it will prove to my daughters the mantra I've been repeating to them, over and over for years, ad nauseum..."Do what you love and success will follow."

I have no idea which piece I should submit...any thoughts?
Check out etsy.com/shop/alexisstudiodesign and let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment