Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Artisan Group - Pamper Yourself With Spa Quality Bath and Body Products

You know when you go to a spa, and there's that smell? That amazing, scent wafting through the air, lulling you into a state of bliss, while you get your massage, facial, or whatever indulgence you're there for?  I've always wanted that amazing scent in my home, and have tried for years to reproduce it, to no avail. There is no candle, air freshener, spray that can capture that essence.

One day I decided to turn my bathroom into my own mini-spa. I bought some rather expensive soaps, lotions, bath salts and other items from the mall. Some gave me a rash. Many had scents that were powerful and very artificial. None gave my bathroom the "scent".

As I started becoming familiar with the products being produced by The Artisan Group, I took notice of something. All the bath and body products were made of natural ingredients, most were free of chemicals. All looked so inviting, and so there was the beginning of a beautiful thing. I only purchase my bath and body products from TAG artists. Having high quality soaps and bath products makes you feel like a million, without breaking the bank in this economy. And my bathroom has the "scent".

Edensong Essentials   is based in Tennessee and was started in 1991 by the lovely Stephanie Rountree. Her company overview is as follows:

"EdenSong Essentials offers 100% raw edible natural organic skin care products of the highest quality from pure ingredients. Our exquisite scents and textures make it easy to go organic and natural. With our skin care products you can be confident knowing you aren't putting synthetics on your skin that may be absorbed into your body."

My very first bath and body purchases from TAG were from EdenSong Essentials:



No Pain Ya Balm by Edensong Essentials


Goddess Envy Moisturizer
                                                                 

Rapid Remedy Lip Balm

As I noted in my raves reviews left for Stephanie in multiple places, her products are indeed amazing.  Pain Ya Rub alleviated my aching mucsles, especially in my shoulders, and my face and lips were soft and smooth with the moisturizer and lip balm.  No wonder the Hollywood celebrities love her stuff!!!


Piccolo Paradiso was started in 2011 in Chicago, Illinois by the talented Rosalba Berardi. Her company profile is as follows:

"Piccolo Paradiso® products are handmade in small batches with lots of love. Our products are infused with the finest of pure essential oils, extracts, herbs and other earth derived ingredients and some fragrance oils. We hand blend all of these ingredients to create our distinctive designed soaps and products. 
"
Life's too short not to use the fancy soaps"~ Piccolo Paradiso®


Vino Soap by Piccolo Paradiso


La Luna Shave Soap by Piccolo Paradiso

Both of these soaps were amazing and luxurious...I never used shaving cream again after using the shave soap. The Vino soap was just exquisite. This company is another favorite of the Hollywood celebrities!! Check out her website to see who!!

Barefoot Bath and Body was started in 2008 by the lovely Deanna Thorsland Crowe in Minnesota. Her company profile states: "Barefoot Bath & Body is all about quality handmade products using kraft paper soap boxes made from 100% recycled materials and labeling made from 100% recycled paper. "



Citris Basil Soap by Barefoot Bath and Body


Green Apple Lip Balm by Barefoot Bath and Body


I posted a picture of the Citrus Basil Soap on Pinterest, and it has been favorited and reposted numerous times. I need to start a board just for TAG Bath and Body Products!!! This particular soap I took with me last week on vacation to Cape Cod, and it was wonderful!! So refreshing, and it smells wonderful!! Unfortunately, the lip balm was snatched out of my hands by my 14 year old daughter before I could try it, but allegedly, it is "Freaking amazing!!!"  Hollywood celebrities agree about all of Dee's products!


Scentability was founded in Wisconsin in 2009 by a lovely registered nurse named Tricia Hoffman Samundsen. She describes her company as follows:

Scentability specializes in quality, affordable handmade Bath, Body and Home Fragrance products. All my products are made in small batches and many made as they are ordered!

Scentability was officially established in June of 2009 by me, Tricia Samundsen. Starting out with just one size of handmade lotion, I have now expanded to dozens of items that can be custom made in over 350+ fragrances an
d essential oils! Each item is handmade by me, in my Workshop. Many of my fragrances and many of my products have come about by suggestions/special requests of friends, family and customers. I always welcome suggestions, requests, comments, compliments, etc.!




Shower Sinus Soothers by Scentability


Emu Olive Oil Soap and Holder by Scentability


Emu Olive Oil Soap and Holder by Scentability

Besides our mutual admiration for Tyler Perry, who I think would love her products, Tricia and I are both in the health field. I can appreciate the medicinal aspects of these products, especially the sinus soothers, with my allergy suffering daughter, and the emu/olive oil soap with all of us suffering from eczema/dryskin. These products are wonderful, and again, as noted with all the artists, a favorite with celebrities.



The Falcon Soaperie was founded in 2011 by the lovely New Yorker,  Jessica Falcon, in our native Queens, New York.  Jessica says "I make soaps from scratch, massage oils, soy candles, sugar scrubs, and customer perfume oils, as well as custom orders! All my products are natural, I even do organic baby oil gift sets. I love what I do!! I'm from New York City and I live in Queens. I've been making soaps since 2010 but officially started my business last summer. I have a husband who is a Police Officer for the NYPD and a Marine (served a tour in Afghanistan last summer) and we have an awesome and brilliant 3yr old daughter (one of my main inspirations for making all natural skin care products) ". 

We at the Artisan Group are very proud that The Falcon Soaperie sent 50 of their finest soap scrubs overseas to 50 female soldiers who are currently deployed. Our hats off to you, Jessica!! Here are some of her amazing products!

Products by The Falcon Soaperie


Patchouli Soap Puff by The Falcon Soaperie



Cirmes Tonsorial Parlour  was founded in 2011 in Iowa by the dapper Andrew Fuller to fill the grooming needs of men everywhere, including hunky Hollywood celebrities. Andrew states "Cirmes Tonsorial Parlour uses only the finest ingredients to create marvelous wonders for men, combining them with sophisticated, yet peculiar and intoxicating aromatic blends. It is our hope to bring the art, the benefits, and the joys of straight razors and mug soaps to a new generation as well as the old. What was once a mundane chore for every man whose 5 o'clock shadow arrives at 2 can be transformed into a personal, relaxing, and exhilirating experience for the mind, body, and spirit."  I personally purchased a few bottles of preshave oil as Father's Day gifts for some friends, and they loved it!!



Cirmes Preshave Oil


Rick Otto Snagging Himself a Bottle of Cirmes Preshave Oil at the 2012 GBK Productions Academy Awards Gift Lounge!


Lovely table display at the 2012 GBK Productions Academy Awards Gift Lounge!



Anatomy Naturals was started in Pennsylvania in 2010 by the lovely and talented Kelly Green.  Of her business, Kelly says "I want every customer to feel like they are receiving a special gift from a friend. From opening the box to discovering the lovely packaging to using the pampering products, I want each customer to be delighted by the whole Anatomy Naturals experience." Her products:

All natural gourmet skin care products handcrafted in small batches using pure, simple, and nourishing ingredients. Artfully labeled and thoughtfully packaged.







Anatomy Naturals Gentle Facial Cleanser


Anatomy Naturals Citris and Basil Body Scrub


Anatomy Naturals Revitalizing Mud Mask


Amazingly, Kelly also does her own artwork for her beautiful labels!! Stunning!!

BidwellBotanicals was started by lovely Jill Burrows Jones in 2002 in Georgia. She states:
The Bidwell Botanicals philosophy is to offer naturally based skincare with luxurious ingredients that are easy to understand and produce effective results. Bidwell Botanicals believes in the value of making time for self with simple indulgences, and that fully understanding what’s put on and in the body is important and empowering.


Lush Lip Care by Bidwell Botanicals


"Mojito" Shea Butter Sugar Scrub by Bidwell Botanicals


Zen Hemp Handmade Artisan Soap by Bidwell Botanicals


My all time favorite product from Bidwell Botanicals is their French Lavender Bath Salts. A scoopful in a tub of hot water turns me into a new woman. The scent is rejuvenating, and my 
skin is always silky smooth afterwards. 


FYI Readers!!! All of the above extremely talented artisans have been nominated for the American Made Awards Presented By Martha Stewart!!!!! Please visit their pages and comment!! Voting begins September 7th! Good luck to all of these amazing artists!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment